Rumored 2003 Steroid list revealed...

beaner

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have only one beef. Can you guess? I'm sure you can. I'll type it out anyway.

What's with the "awful lot of former and current O's" crap? There's an awful lot of current and former Sox and Yankees too, right there at the freakin top. Not to mention the fact that other teams have quite a few players listed. Bite it, author. Bite it hard.

I have only one beef. Can you guess? I'm sure you can. I'll type it out anyway.

What's with the "awful lot of former and current O's" crap? There's an awful lot of current and former Sox and Yankees too, right there at the freakin top. Not to mention the fact that other teams have quite a few players listed. Bite it, author. Bite it hard.

The company that I got that from is local. That's not what the main article said I don't believe.

Edit: I changed the link, and it said nothing about any team in particular..my bad.

What does "rumored list leaks out mean"?

Compiled by whom?

Based on what?

The same list from one mystery list-maker will bounce around, eventually showing up in 27 different places, and folks will forget all about the "rumored" part...

Instinct tells me that list is BS. It just seems to be a list of guys who have been involved in steroids rumors (like Canseco's book) and/or were in the Mitchell Report, plus guys who had sharp declines in their careers or were injury-plagued (i.e. Shawn Green, Nomar). The list just seems too "obvious" if that makes sense. I'd think there'd be a higher preponderance of lesser names and guys who make you go "huh?" After all, the marginal value of steroid use (at least economically) is much higher for a fringe ML player, for which the difference in pay is the ML minimum vs. MiL salary, than, say, Barry Bonds.

Would it really shock anyone to find out that any of the players on that list did test positive for PED's in 2003? I wouldn't shocked to find out that this is accurate.

Baseball let this go for too long and it ran too deep. It's to the point where everyone could have done PED's and I wouldn't be surprised. If there are players out there who truly haven't done any, then they should be really mad at the union and the people responsible for letting this go for too long.

I got a Question about the test now. Did they test every major league baseball player in 2003 or did they just do a random sample of MLB players?

I am not surprised about Pedro....due to the fact that Pedro hasn't signed with a team yet.

Archived