Tillman not part of "the core?"

JTrea81

Just looking at the O's wallpaper with the 2010 schedule and the following players are shown:

Reimold, Jones, Markakis, Wieters, Matusz, Roberts and Bergesen.

I thought it was odd that Tillman was left out of that group considering how much he was touted.

Also with Roch's previous entry last offseason of Tillman being the most expendable of the Big Three, it makes one wonder if he might be included in a deal this offseason...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just looking at the O's wallpaper with the 2010 schedule and the following players are shown:

I thought it was odd that Tillman was left out of that group considering how much he was touted.

Also with Roch's previous entry last offseason of Tillman being the most expendable of the Big Three, it makes one wonder if he might be included in a deal this offseason...

I read somewhere that the Orioles hope he wins the job out of spring training. If we had to include one of the top young arms I would rather include Arrieta who I think is our future closer, but it all depends on what we get back. I would like to trade for and lock up Prince Fielder before dealing for Adrian Gonzalez.

Didn't one of the coaches or McPhail/Jordan say down the line that Tillman was going to be the player that all future prospects will have to live up to...

Something to the effect of... "He could become a Chris Tillman" being one of the highest compliments.

If you rotate the wallpaper and then switch to a negative view of it, you will see that "I buried Paul" is clearly legable. This can only be Paul Blair and means that the O's have no intention of trading Adam Jones. Further you will see a ghost like image of Lee Harvey Oswald and it means that the O's will indeed trade for Carlos Lee.

If you rotate the wallpaper and then switch to a negative view of it, you will see that "I buried Paul" is clearly legable. This can only be Paul Blair and means that the O's have no intention of trading Adam Jones. Further you will see a ghost like image of Lee Harvey Oswald and it means that the O's will indeed trade for Carlos Lee.

Pure money.

Mora is also missing. I guess that means we aren't gonna bring him back as a super utility guy? :laughlol:

Archived