How many CURRENT mlb parks have you seen a game in?

Pedro Cerrano

One of my "goals" in life is to see a game in every single current MLB park (don't laugh, it's actually been a conversation piece during job interviews). Obviously this means that when an old one shuts down, I gotta go back. I know we've had threads like this before but those included past parks as well and I'm curious to see which OH member is closest. Here are the ones I've been to:

AL EAST:

-Baltimore

-Toronto

-Boston

-New York

AL CENTRAL:

-Detroit

AL WEST:

-Oakland

NL EAST:

-Atlanta

-New York

-Philadelphia

-Washington

NL CENTRAL:

-Pittsburgh

-Chicago

-Milwaukee

-Cincinnati

NL WEST:

-San Francisco

-Colorado

As you can see, I am a little over 1/2 way there and, only being 27, I feel like this is an obtainable goal. I should knock Cleveland off this list this summer. I also have been outside Los Angeles(NL) and Houston's stadiums during the off-season and have seen a football game in Florida's but those obviously don't count.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I've actually seen more games in old stadiums than I have in current ones :eek:

Current:

Baltimore

Boston

Washington

Pittsburgh

Old:

Three Rivers

Cinergy

Memorial

RFK

Yankee Stadium

I'm doing the same thing for football. But I'm only counting Redskins away games. I do one a year with the goal of seeing all of them (well, maybe with the exception of Lincoln) before I turn 60.

FedEx

Bank of America

Georgia Dome

Lambau

Ford

Qualcomm

I'm not even close to being in this competition - 3 (Bal, Bos, NYY). I will definitely add NYM this year and should add DC as well, hopefully when the O's are there, but we'll see.

This would be a great year to put San Diego or San Francisco on my list - O's visit both in June. Not sure I'll have the money, though. San Diego is more likely (weekend + wife's sister now lives there).

We had an old thread where we listed all the sports stadiums we'd been to, and I had a list a mile long. But when it comes to current MLB stadiums I've seen MLB games in I'm nowhere near the top.

I think my list is:

1. OPACY

2. Skydome

3. Wrigley

4. Jacobs Field

5. The Big A

6. Kauffman Stadium

7. PETCO

Like backwardsk my retired MLB stadiums list is longer (Memorial, Exhibition Stadium, Olympic Stadium, The Vet, Riverfront, RFK, Yankee, Tiger).

OPACY

Oakland Coliseum (way back in 1991)

Retired stadiums:

Yankee

Candlestick

I need to expand my horizons, clearly.

I should really make a point to attend a Marlin's game even though stupid Landshark stadium is crap and hard to get to.

Also, planning a fishing/baseball weekend to Tampa this summer.

We had an old thread where we listed all the sports stadiums we'd been to, and I had a list a mile long. But when it comes to current MLB stadiums I've seen MLB games in I'm nowhere near the top.

I think my list is:

1. OPACY

2. Skydome

3. Wrigley

4. Jacobs Field

5. The Big A

6. Kauffman Stadium

7. PETCO

Like backwardsk my retired MLB stadiums list is longer (Memorial, Exhibition Stadium, Olympic Stadium, The Vet, Riverfront, RFK, Yankee, Tiger).

Sweet, I updated my list on that thread also:D

Pedro,

My list is similar to Yours, the ones in Bold I visited in 2009, the others in prior years.

AL EAST:

-Baltimore

-Toronto

-Boston

-New York

-Tampa

AL CENTRAL:

-Cleveland

AL WEST:

-Oakland

-Texas

-Seattle

NL EAST:

-Atlanta

-New York

-Philadelphia

-Washington

NL CENTRAL:

-Pittsburgh

-Chicago

-Cincinnati

-St. Louis

NL WEST:

-San Francisco

-Colorado

I have unfortunately only been to Camden Yards and Fenway Park, and before it closed, Yankee Stadium. I will forever regret never seeing Tiger Stadium.

I'm traveling to Philadelphia in April and Denver in May, so there is the possibility of going to see some games then. The problem is that when I'm in Philly in April it's their home opening series, and the only date I think I'd be able to do is the home opener, which would be a very difficult ticket to get. When I go to Denver it's on a Sunday, the last game of a home series, an afternoon game, and then they go on the road. It's going to be difficult for both, but I really want to see a game when I'm there. If not I'll try to at least do a ballpark tour.

Archived