It’s time! Upsets, live look in, news, it’s March Madness! (In game, pre & post game)

O's are Legends

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also went 12-16, and I would've done better had Rick Barnes not been the worst coach on the planet.

I'm frightened about tomorrow.

Also, while I lost only 4 games today, 2 of them were teams I had getting past round 2. Typical. At least I didn't lose a Final Four pick today. K-State, Kansas, and Baylor are all safe.

Well, so far it's just Cornell making things difficult for me. Everyone else has done just fine for me.

So, Syracuse can get to the elite 8 by playing only mid majors.

Now, they will be tough mid majors and I actually think there is a good chance they lose tomorrow but still, that's a pretty nice road to the elite 8 IMO.

The "bracket of death" sees their "great" 3 seed GTown go down and their 7 seed also lose...Just getting easier for Kansas in that bracket.

So glad to see Louisville lose...Not that Cal can't beat Duke and Randall will give Duke issues but Duke plays very good 3 point defense and Cal lacks in size, so Duke got a better matchup for them than Louisville.

Cornell was very impressive and will give Wisconsin all they can handle.

So happy for Cornell -- and Ivy League basketball! Why Penn hired Glen Miller instead of keeping Dunphy or hiring Donahue is beyond me.

Dunphy left for a bigger time program. I'm sure Penn would have loved to keep him. Miller was a huge mistake. My best friend was the starting center on Penn's 1979 Final Four team, and he's beside himself over what's happening at his alma mater.

Nova is in a lot of trouble today. This should be a close game.

Can St Marys handle the dribble penetration and can that dribble penetration get Samhan into foul trouble? That is going to be a huge key.

Samhan with two fouls midway through the first although one of them was offensive.

Nice run by Nova with Samhan out but St mary's did a good job of keeping a lead and resting him with those 2 fouls.

Its going to be a really good second half.

I am interested in what type of half time adjustments Nova makes. Now that they have seen what St. Mary's has, can they make adjustments?

I am interested in what type of half time adjustments Nova makes. Now that they have seen what St. Mary's has, can they make adjustments?

They have to get more on the ball pressure...Make it harder to make the post pass to Samhan and pressure them more beyond the 3 point line.

BTW, love that signature line! LOL

Well, Nova has really increased the pressure and aggressiveness on defense.

This is a hell of a game.

We will have to see how the rest of the games play out, but this has been one of the better first weekends of the NCAA tourney that I have ever seen.

Nova going for the tie after the break.

This is a hell of a game.

We will have to see how the rest of the games play out, but this has been one of the better first weekends of the NCAA tourney that I have ever seen.

Nova going for the tie after the break.

I think its going to be tough for St Marys to win this game unless this pace wears down Nova.

St Marys has to start making shots again and slow the game down but it may be tough for them to set the pace at this point.

Archived