It’s time! Upsets, live look in, news, it’s March Madness! (In game, pre & post game)

O's are Legends

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you know that the team might intentionally foul, and then someone basically grabs jersey, how do you miss that?

The refs probably were more concerned with letting them play instead of calling a ticky tack foul, which it wasn't. They made it worse by missing the call.

They should've been looking for something like that. It was clearly their strategy to foul there.

Well, after a night's sleep I can finally discuss this game without any fandom getting it the way.

It was a great game. Up and down throughout, constant ties and lead changes. K State up 19-4, Xavier surges back to be up 32-31 at halftime. Crawford and Holloway each nail crucial shots to tie the game to put it in OT and double OT.

I can't really argue with the refs. Several questionable foul calls against Xavier, but they really missed the bear hug before Holloway put up the 3 (missed, fouled, made 3 shots). K State definitely gained their composure; they stopped fouling significantly during the end of the 2nd half. It would have been nice if a couple more Wildcats fouled out quicker.

It was a nice run for the Muskies. I said it the beginning of the game: I think that the winner of this game will make the Final Four. I wouldn't be surprised if K State goes to the finals. Clemente and Pullen are a truly dynamic duo.

Good thing for Xavier: 1 senior leaves (Jason Love). For the most part, this team remains the same next year, with 4 new commits (one in the ESPN Top 100). And you can't forget Chris Mack, who in his first season as Xavier's coach made the Sweet 16, and was so close to an Elite Eight appearance.

I'm pumped...the next time that team plays a game, I'll be watching it live at the Cintas Center. If someone can step up and replace Love as the big man, Xavier can really continue their success this year, both in the A-10 and the tournament.

Well, after a night's sleep I can finally discuss this game without any fandom getting it the way.

It was a great game. Up and down throughout, constant ties and lead changes. K State up 19-4, Xavier surges back to be up 32-31 at halftime. Crawford and Holloway each nail crucial shots to tie the game to put it in OT and double OT.

I can't really argue with the refs. Several questionable foul calls against Xavier, but they really missed the bear hug before Holloway put up the 3 (missed, fouled, made 3 shots). K State definitely gained their composure; they stopped fouling significantly during the end of the 2nd half. It would have been nice if a couple more Wildcats fouled out quicker.

It was a nice run for the Muskies. I said it the beginning of the game: I think that the winner of this game will make the Final Four. I wouldn't be surprised if K State goes to the finals. Clemente and Pullen are a truly dynamic duo.

Good thing for Xavier: 1 senior leaves (Jason Love). For the most part, this team remains the same next year, with 4 new commits (one in the ESPN Top 100). And you can't forget Chris Mack, who in his first season as Xavier's coach made the Sweet 16, and was so close to an Elite Eight appearance.

I'm pumped...the next time that team plays a game, I'll be watching it live at the Cintas Center. If someone can step up and replace Love as the big man, Xavier can really continue their success this year, both in the A-10 and the tournament.

Do you think Crawford or Holloway are going to leave early?

Do you think Crawford or Holloway are going to leave early?

Well, I hope not! I haven't heard anything that would point to them leaving. This article that my friend found helps to point to the fact that they wouldn't leave early.

Rose Ann Fleming is a perfect 77-0. Since she became the academic adviser for Xavier athletics in 1985, every men’s basketball player who has played as a senior has left with a diploma.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/16/sports/ncaabasketball/16nun.html?src=me

(Guys like David West and James Posey, both successful NBA players, graduated)

Archived