4/6 O's vs. Rays OPENING DAY

adamwolff11

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we please refrain from the Trembley bashing already. All spring he preached how he wanted to push his starters to go deeper into games. He was gonna give Millwood "the veteran leader" a chance. I'm fine with it. A bunt basehit... come on now..

Great inning by Albers. Color me happily shocked!

No, it's a game thread so people are going to be reactionary. No use asking people not to be.

Saying that, Millwood barely got through the 5th. It 's the first start of the year and he was near 100 pitches so he should of had a very short leash. I would have pulled him the second he gave up the homer.

Way to go Fat Albers. :clap3: But I've got a bad feeling. When you leave runners at 2B and 3B with no outs, the baseball gods are not amused.

Fat Albers is when he's crap.

Otherwise, Phat Albers.

No, it's a game thread so people are going to be reactionary. No use asking people not to be.

Saying that, Millwood barely got through the 5th. It 's the first start of the year and he was near 100 pitches so he should of had a very short leash. I would have pulled him the second he gave up the homer.

Got a feeling that all of his starts against Rays, Sox and Yanks will be that way.

I don't care what you call him, when a pitcher is cooked, he's cooked.

To each their own, but veterans are often able to push deep for a little more--we start the season with 16 straight games. The last thing we needed tonight was for our BP to pitch 4 innings.

I hear you and wasn't really expecting it to happen. It's game one though and know it's going to be a long year of Trembley bashing so was hoping it wouldn't happen after 5 innings.

Archived