Misery loves company

Rex Thunder

Wow. Watching Houston play right now- I'd swear they were the orioles undercover.

Carlos Lee just drops an easy pop fly ball with two outs. His team is 0-7, but has a 2-0 lead in the 4th. After the dropped ball- the Cardinals rally to get on the board.

They just got out of the inning- but amazing how things happen when you're going down.

It's not just us.

Wow. Watching Houston play right now- I'd swear they were the orioles undercover.

Carlos Lee just drops an easy pop fly ball with two outs. His team is 0-7, but has a 2-0 lead in the 4th. After the dropped ball- the Cardinals rally to get on the board.

They just got out of the inning- but amazing how things happen when you're going down.

It's not just us.

And this is supposed to make us feel better about the Orioles?:confused:

And this is supposed to make us feel better about the Orioles?:confused:

Who said it should make us feel better about the Orioles? The Misery loves Company line was in jest. Relax.

Though admittedly, I am glad we aren't the only punching bags in the majors.

Besides that- just had flashbacks of our closer issues 2 years ago watching Dany Baez just give up 3 runs to the Nationals off 3 homeruns- in almost the same fashion as he blew a Sunday game for the Orioles against them. A solo hr by Adam Dunn- followed by a pinch hit 2-run shot by Ryan Zimmerman.

Good to see Baez staying true to form.

Archived