• 10.9k views
    • 160 replies
    • 15.2k views
    • 122 replies
    • 13.5k views
  2. Feb 28 Lineups 1 2 3 4 27

• 393 replies
    • 32.9k views
    • Please tell me how you find these.  I can't seem to find individual plays with catch probabilities.  
    • Catching the ball is probably the reason. He doesn't seem adept in the field.
    • It seems it will take Santander struggling severely and Kjerstad simultaneously performing really well under limited opportunities to really effect a change in his playing time. Similar to what happened with Hays/Stowers.  Possibly scenario, but unlikely.  An injury to a one of our outfielders or Mountcastle/O'Hearn is a more likely path to playing time for him.  They like to run the same guys out there every day.  There should be more of a rotation of off days going on to get a top young prospect like Kjerstad playing time, but they don't like to do that for whatever reason. 
    • I am under the impression (possibly, maybe, usually wrong) that he is up here until Hays gets off the IL. I don't think the intention was to keep him on the team all year and then not play him. I think they are probably a bit concerned with his defense being a liability in this series with the Yankees. I do believe he will get his chance at some point this season and hopefully, he runs with it. The job was his to lose in spring training, IMO, and he did just that.
    • I personally dont think Sig/Elias care what the fans think.  Especially before they are finished the study telling them if they should care what the fans think.