March 1st @ Nationals

erb8472

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you hear anything about DCab's pitch-count, please mention it... it's the 20-pitch innings that kill him...

I'd guess the first inning was around 12 pitches if that.

Probably around 15 or so this inning.

He hasn't been going deep into counts.

Only one full count.

John Lannon on to pitch for Nats in 3rd. (And Joe Angel says Yoko Ono in at catcher).

Torres grounds out, and Roberson legs out an infield hit (Nat fans thought he was out).

Bret Boone makes a nice play, does a 360 spin to get Bynum at first. Roberson to 2nd.

Whenever the announcers talk about Cub scouts being in the ballpark for Roberts, do you picture a bunch of little boys in blue uniforms?

No one up in the pen....Cabrera probably going to come in for a 3rd inning because he threw so few pitches the first two!

Costanzo struck out, inning over. Tried to check his swing.

O's 1 Nats 0 going to bottom of 3rd.

Cub scout Ken Kravec was at the game to look at Roberts, but Roberts didn't make the trip so Kravec has left the building.

Scott works the full count and then walks on a 3-2 curve.

This makes no sense to me. I'm glad he had to leave after expecting to scout Roberts. Screw that. Why do you need to scout Roberts any further? This makes no sense whatsoever.

Is anybody reading these or am I wasting my time?

Flores leadoff single, first pitch, off Daniel.

Liz is up in the pen.

Daniel strikes out (Whitesell?) on 3 pitches, the last one Whitesell just watched go down the middle. First K for Daniel.

Daniel strikes out (Whitesell?) on 3 pitches, the last one Whitesell just watched go down the middle. First K for Daniel.

Daniel goes 2-0 on Felipe Lopez, then gets him to hit into a DP to complete a 7 pitch inning.

End 3rd: O's 1, Nats 0. EXCELLENT outing by Cabrera.

Archived