Feb 29th - No More Walks

Elon Os Fan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kuroda looked solid in his first inning against the Braves.

That game is on ESPN HD

Yeah, he's got that funky-though not quite Nomo-wind up that I think hitters will have to adjust to.

Laroche looked good on his RBI double, he's got a sweet swing.

Yeah, he's got that funky-though not quite Nomo-wind up that I think hitters will have to adjust to.

Laroche looked good on his RBI double, he's got a sweet swing.

It's pretty awesome to watch baseball now because we talked about all sorts of prospects and players this offseason, I feel like I know these guys really well now.

It's pretty awesome to watch baseball now because we talked about all sorts of prospects and players this offseason, I feel like I know these guys really well now.

I think that we will always keep an eye out on the prospects that we talked about this off season. There will always be that "man we almost had him" or "man i am glad we didn't get him". Should be fun.

I think that we will always keep an eye out on the prospects that we talked about this off season. There will always be that "man we almost had him" or "man i am glad we didn't get him". Should be fun.

That might take up a lot of space, because I think every prospect in baseball was talked about at some point. :D

Archived