March 2nd Gameday versus Nationals

Jik

Lineups;

Visiting Nationals;

Cristian Guzman - SSFrank Diaz - LFElijah Dukes - CFBret Boone - DHRyan Langerhans - RFMatt Whitney - 1BWillie Harris - 2BChad Moeller - CPete Orr - 3BGarrett Mock - P

The O's;

Brian Roberts – 2BMelvin Mora – 3BNick Markakis – RFKevin Millar – 1BLuke Scott – DHRamon Hernandez – CJay Gibbons – LFJay Payton – CFLuis Hernandez – SSJeremy Guthrie – P

I'm going to be listening to the stream from the game, so if the people who don't have access/are at work. I can provide updates if requested.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember Roch's blog saying Wieters was supposed to be behind the plate today, I guess he'll just come in for Hernandez later in the game.

yeah i was hoping to see how he does defensively so heres to hoping

Ditto-would love some updates, how are you listening to the game? Can you provide a link?

I'm listening to Gameday audio from the MLB.tv premium package as video isn't available. The game is about to start, they are mouthing off the sponsors right now.

Guthrie pitches to Guzman;

First Pitch; Strike

Second Pitch; Foul- Strike 2

Third Pitch; Hernandez makes a good grab but doesn't make a good throw and it was late. Millar picks it up out of the dirt and Guzman gets an infield single.

Walked in the first run of the game. Angel says it was a good pitch that should have been strike three.

2-0 Nats; Hernandez gets the out at second base but couldn't turn the double play.

Payton makes a play in CF for the last out. O's coming up next

Archived