• 1.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Gibson injury?

• 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views

• Kremer is solidly an MLB level starting pitcher. I don't know if I'd have higher or lower expectations then that. But I'm comfortable knowing that he's in the rotation. My thoughts on him haven't changed since the start of the season.
    • I’m fine with him eating an inning or two when we are up 7-0 against the Tigers getting revenge for last weekend after Corbin throws 6 shutout innings. 
    • I also thought the defense was very good last night. The team looked more athletic than they have in previous months. This year has been a smashing success for Cowser.
    • Waiting all week for Sunday night. Sorry. Hard to feel too optimistic about this game, but we are listed as 2.5 point favorites at home.  Hopefully we have a truly balanced attack on offense.  I am a little unsure how our #32 ranked pass defense is going to stop Allen from throwing the ball all over the place.  On the other hand, Buffalo has a top 10 pass defense but seems a bit more vulnerable on the ground. We need to play a much CLEANER game if we are going to stop the 3-0 Bills.  Tucker has to make field goals.  We have to clean up the penalties.  If we can eliminate the dumb stuff, we can definitely keep it close.   Our last game vs them was two years ago and we lost by a field goal that they kicked as time expired.
    • He’s got to lead the team in 425+ foot homers, even though Santander and Gunnar have hit many more homers this year.