weams

Just listening tp The Star-Spangled Banner before the Butler-VCU game. Every time I hear the song, I always wait for the crowd to say "OOOOOOOOO" near the end ......... even if they aren't in Baltimore. I'm lucky to be an Orioles fan. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just listening tp The Star-Spangled Banner before the Butler-VCU game. Every time I hear the song, I always wait for the crowd to say "OOOOOOOOO" near the end ......... even if they aren't in Baltimore. I'm lucky to be an Orioles fan. :)

I was at the Ravens Panthers game IN Carolina. easily 85% of the stadium was purple and the Baltimore O was louder then it was at M&T bank, lol

I was at the Ravens Panthers game IN Carolina. easily 85% of the stadium was purple and the Baltimore O was louder then it was at M&T bank' date=' lol[/quote']

Yup, I made the trip down to that game too, and we sure as hell painted that city Purple. I can't wait to do the same thing when the O's go on the road for the playoffs!

I'm 3 beers in with the first pitch about 15 minutes away. I dedicate my current beverage to Chris Tillman. Throw strikes and be confident tonight, kid!

Yup, I made the trip down to that game too, and we sure as hell painted that city Purple. I can't wait to do the same thing when the O's go on the road for the playoffs!

I'm 3 beers in with the first pitch about 15 minutes away. I dedicate my current beverage to Chris Tillman. Throw strikes and be confident tonight, kid!

Clear the Mechanism. Trust Matt. Play catch.

Archived