Everybody Ragin' Now!

TGO

Sorry, you lost all creditability, when you say one good year and then 5-10 bad.

I guess you forgot 2 playoff runs in 3 years, and one darn near playoff run, and oh yeah, best record for 3 years in baseball.

Yes, this year sucks, hard to fault Angelos, payroll is higher than ever, just not unlimited.

I for one was total wrong about this off season and the possibility of this team competing. I guess I used my heart and not my head.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, you lost all creditability, when you say one good year and then 5-10 bad.

I guess you forgot 2 playoff runs in 3 years, and one darn near playoff run, and oh yeah, best record for 3 years in baseball.

Yes, this year sucks, hard to fault Angelos, payroll is higher than ever, just not unlimited.

Ok two years in row. ,then 5 -10 bad ones. Even then we got smoked by the Royals. Expect a horrendous year next year .Guaranteed. Angelos sucks as an owner and you know it

Get used to it.

Ok two years in row. ,then 5 -10 bad ones. Even then we got smoked by the Royals. Expect a horrendous year next year .Guaranteed. Angelos sucks as an owner and you know it

Get used to it.

You omitted the part that they sent home a very good Tigers.

Pretty sad, when you are predicting failure for next season and we aren't even in the off season.

What team do you really root for?

You omitted the part that they sent home a very good Tigers.

Pretty sad, when you are predicting failure for next season and we aren't even in the off season.

What team do you really root for?

Ive been an Orioles fan since the late 60's but I can tell you an Angelos owned team will never win a World Series.EVER!

I was hoping that Cal and that group a while back would buy the team but Angelos probably didn't wanna sell.

If you don't think next years team will be worse,you have your head in the sand. There won't be any decent free agent talent brought in either.Bank on that.

Everyone knows if you ain't first, you're last.

I for one was total wrong about this off season and the possibility of this team competing. I guess I used my heart and not my head.

How the hell was that was? Seriously, 3 years of solid baseball.

Who could have predicted this season? The miscues alone are baffling and not something we are used to seeing.

Everything went right last year, up until the ALCS.

You can't blame this all on not signing Cruz and Miller, but most folks are trying.

Before things happen, and the next man up would be placed in their spot and they kept rolling along.

This year, everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.

It was rarely bad back in the day . Angelos owned seasons have been bad most of the time .

He meant since the dark ages. Angels has owned this team for a very long time and he and his sons will for a long while to come. Yes, it was bad during the 14 years of losing, peoples had become numb to the losing. We have had a really good team for a few seasons now and that makes everyone more ragey.

Archived