Everybody Ragin' Now!

TGO

Something is terribly wrong when a veteran pitcher like Gallardo is at 100 pitches or so in 4 innings. WHEN THAT SAME PITCHER GIVES UP BACK TO BACK HOME RUNS IN THE VERY INNING FOLLOWING BEING GIVEN A 3-0 LEAD. This is unacceptable and inexcusable.At some point these pitchers have to take full responsibility.Blame Buck or Duquette all you want, but this is on our horrible pitching staff.

Yes you are right, but isn't DD responsible for signing Jimenez and Gallardo to big contracts plus throwing away high draft picks?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going for 7 in a row loss's is not how I envisioned this road trip, but it becoming reality REAL FAST. :cussing:

July is going to be a disaster I fear, we can't pitch and are a lousy road team. I would not BET against this team not winning another game on this road trip and blow that nice AL east lead. :mad:

I'm tired of lame starting pitching, but I'm also tired of our AAA bullpen guys failing in key situations. Last night it was Despaigne; in the Seattle series it was Chaz Roe and Ariel Miranda.

I don't blame Buck; it's not his fault that he only has 3 trustworthy guys available in the pen most nights (Britton, Brach and Givens, with Bundy available only once in a blue moon it seems). Dan may not have the horses in the farm system to get a top line starter, but surely he can do something to shore up the bullpen.

I'm tired of lame starting pitching, but I'm also tired of our AAA bullpen guys failing in key situations. Last night it was Despaigne; in the Seattle series it was Chaz Roe and Ariel Miranda.

I don't blame Buck; it's not his fault that he only has 3 trustworthy guys available in the pen most nights (Britton, Brach and Givens, with Bundy available only once in a blue moon it seems). Dan may not have the horses in the farm system to get a top line starter, but surely he can do something to shore up the bullpen.

He did. He signed a 33 year old to a four year contract.

I'm not angry.

What is the point of being angry?

All of us knew there would be stretches like this going into the season.

I am not angry at all. Disappointed maybe. I'd like for the Orioles to have better

pitching. It is what it is.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived