Everybody Ragin' Now!

TGO

Judging by all of the gloomy posts following #8 in a row, I figure we can use an outlet to express our frustration. Please keep it within the board rules and remember, gifs>>>youtube.

imager.php?id=78195&t=o

The Orioles have 1 good start so far from Tilly and the offense is sporting a ton of guys hitting under .200. We need to pray they get it going.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You give away two runs on account of bad defense, and the offense leaves 8 men on base and your ace ends up getting Mussina'd in the run support department. Can it get any worse than that?

MDM but yeah, pretty disheartening tonight.

• 1 year later...

This is your typical Angelos Orioles baseball team. One good year then 5-10 bad years.

People need to wake up and realize that even having Buck is not enough without the talent.

Next year will be just as bad ,probably worse. you watch.

I said mid summer in this forum we would be fighting the Red Sox for last place and everyone laughed.

You stumble from 1st to worst when you dont pay for major talent like Cruz.

This is your typical Angelos Orioles baseball team. One good year then 5-10 bad years.

People need to wake up and realize that even having Buck is not enough without the talent.

I said mid summer in this forum we would be fighting the Red Sox for last place and everyone laughed.

A lot of folks agree with you. Thanks for sharing.

I particularly enjoy the "I said mid summer" part.

Sorry, you lost all creditability, when you say one good year and then 5-10 bad.

I guess you forgot 2 playoff runs in 3 years, and one darn near playoff run, and oh yeah, best record for 3 years in baseball.

Yes, this year sucks, hard to fault Angelos, payroll is higher than ever, just not unlimited.

Archived