5th round - Matthew Taylor - LHP - Middle Georgia College

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So he went to JuCo after failing at Alabama?

As a Freshman. Just watching the video his breaking stuff will need to improve but he missed bats and he gets groundballs. Is this Zach Britton-lite? ;)

No real opinion here, but I'm kind of surprised that Jordan has ignored the hitters so far and gone with his 3rd straight pitcher.

As a Freshman. Just watching the video his breaking stuff will need to improve but he missed bats and he gets groundballs. Is this Zach Britton-lite? ;)

No real opinion here, but I'm kind of surprised that Jordan has ignored the hitters so far and gone with his 3rd straight pitcher.

Skole and Delmonico have very good power upside, something this organization lacks and he continues to take borderline relievers. Why?

How about the fact that he transferred to JuCo, does that say he failed? Seems pretty obvious to me.

Or maybe a family crisis caused him to have to move from Alabama to a JuCo closer to home. No where near enough information available for conclusions.

How about the fact that he transferred to JuCo, does that say he failed? Seems pretty obvious to me.

There are several reasons why a baseball player would have gone to a JuCo. The competition in JuCo baseball is pretty strong and maybe he just was not happy for whatever reason at Alabama. But it appears that you have already made up your mind on this pick.

Archived