Why does Pie scurry after the helmet during walk-off celebrations?

tinamodotti

Can you check to see if Hardy threw his helmet at first base on this play? If so, my skull might explode after uncontrollable maniacal laughter.

Haha, sorry IM no jpeg master but heres the link to the video. Have to watch until the last seconds but the answer as far as I can see is no....needless to say I wish it were otherwise.

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=14747887

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?"

tinamodotti!

How the heck did you ever notice this?

Just being an obsessive Orioles fan :D I'm pretty obsessive in general(I had to buy a separate hard drive for my 100+gigs of Orioles clips) and have a good visual memory.

The Jones walk-off was in my AJ youtube reel, so Pie dashing out of the huddle was imprinted in my mind. When Lee was traded I went through some of his clips and immediately noticed Pie, yet again, scampering away from the home plate mob.

I appreciate the feedback and am glad people find Pie as hilarious as I do!

And Hardy didn't throw his helmet, though Pie appeared convinced that he was going to :laughlol:

Accusing people of racism is El Gordo's second favorite pastime. It segues perfectly into his favorite pastime: long, boring arguments on the internet.
I am not accusing, I am questioning. There is a difference. Sorry if you are offended, but it is an issue I ams very sensitive to.

I am not accusing, I am questioning. There is a difference. Sorry if you are offended, but it is an issue I am overly sensitive too.

Fixed that for you. :rolleyes:

So finding clearly amusing antics of a certain player amusing means we're racists? Do you not have any sense of humor at all? I'm honestly not sure if you're serious or what.

He's serious, unfortunately. He was put off by this thread from jump street - got grilled the first 3 pages, and never showed his face. Now he's back whining and claiming racism. Unbelieveable.

I'm convinced people like you are the reason it will never go away. Keep up the good work...

Well said.

So finding clearly amusing antics of a certain player amusing means we're racists? Do you not have any sense of humor at all? I'm honestly not sure if you're serious or what.

He is serious, but don't call him Shirley. He'll just accuse you of homophobia anyways.

Archived