Why does Pie scurry after the helmet during walk-off celebrations?

tinamodotti

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thread: Why does Pie scurry after the helmet during walk-off celebrations?

I think the question has been answered. He does it to open a dialog about racial relations and tensions in America. Martin Luther King, Jr had a dream. Similarly, Felix Pie has a helmet. He will continue to use that helmet until all men are treated equally in both the actions and thoughts of every American in this country and until men are truly judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Thank you, Felix Pie, thank you.

Baltimore+Orioles+Photo+Day+i7Q3UnG4JTdl.jpg

I think the question has been answered. He does it to open a dialog about racial relations and tensions in America. Martin Luther King, Jr had a dream. Similarly, Felix Pie has a helmet. He will continue to use that helmet until all men are treated equally in both the actions and thoughts of every American in this country and until men are truly judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Thank you, Felix Pie, thank you.

Pure Win.

Thread: Why does Pie scurry after the helmet during walk-off celebrations?

You are the wind beneath my wings. :rofl:

Archived