Big test for Matusz today

El Gordo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want a 6 pack of Cigar City Brewing if I win. I will buy you a 6 pack of Evolution Brewing if you win.

I want you to win, but I think I will.

There are no level of stakes that would create hard feelings for me. Its gambling.

I am not into brewing so I might need some help with getting you your winnings if I should lose. Other then that, fine with me.

I am not into brewing so I might need some help with getting you your winnings if I should lose. Other then that, fine with me.

They sell 6-packs of Cigar City at a lot of liquor stores in FLA.

But back on topic. I hope last year was a wake up call for Matusz. While I think it is stupid for him to come in out of shape last year, it seems as though he dedicated himself to making sure he was in the proper shape this year. He has always had the stuff, hopefully now he can reclaim his position as one of the better up and coming starters in the majors.

They sell 6-packs of Cigar City at a lot of liquor stores in FLA.

But back on topic. I hope last year was a wake up call for Matusz. While I think it is stupid for him to come in out of shape last year, it seems as though he dedicated himself to making sure he was in the proper shape this year. He has always had the stuff, hopefully now he can reclaim his position as one of the better up and coming starters in the majors.

Yea, I have been doing some research and it looks prevalent enough I won't have to drive to Ybor. That would cost me more in gas then the 6 pack would.

As to the pitchers. I have been very happy with the amount of ground balls Matusz has been getting this spring.

Archived