This is why players shouldn't mind being in Baltimore...

blueberryale77

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2007/12/04/2007-12-04_mets_pitch_is_a_changeup.html

Can you believe this? The NY Daily news PRINTS a story about how some skank John Maine allegedly tried to hook up with in a club claims he wanted to wear her dress!

If a somewhat famous guy were secretly a cross dresser, what are the chances he would be dumb enough to engage in it with total strangers at a very public club opening!

Even if the incident actually did happen (which I doubt), there's no proof of it. WTF is a newspaper, even a sleazy tabloid that makes half its living off the sex lives of New York athletes, doing reporting it?

Can you imagine Erik Bedard living in that fishbowl? I don't see it working out too well. How about Aubrey Huff? Would he like to play in a city where the clubs stay open late but the groupies report to the local newspaper about his cottage cheese thighs?

Thank God Rupert Murdoch doesn't think Baltimore is big enough for him to make a buck in peddling this type of sleaze!

Where's square634 when you need him? I'd like to see a photo of Rupert Murdoch and Miguel Tejada kicking puppies, together, and holding hands.

EDIT: With John Maine in the background wearing a gown and dancing with Helio Castroneves.

If I was trashed enough I'd probably ask to do the same thing. At least you get to see the chick naked as she takes off her dress.

Yeah - assuming she was commando. You go John Maine!

And the Huffster - he'd be "all over" NYC, CC thighs or not!

"Journalism" is so much easier when you don't have to bother with actual, named sources. Where can I get a "job" like this guys?

ESPN, Comcast SN....the list goes on and on. It is, after all, a fact that the "sources" said something. :rolleyes:

Archived