New food at Camden Yards

Going Underground

In-N-Out is not overrated imo.

The best chain burger place that I've been to is The Counter by leaps and bounds. It's not fast food, though. So kind of apples to oranges even though it's a chain.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The West Coast does chain burgers the best.

In-N-Out is #1 and Fatburger is #2. Fortunately there is a Fatburger right in Columbia. If we ever could get an In-N-Out on the East Coast, I'd be in heaven.

As for the new food, meh. What good is it if it takes an inning to get it? Aramark's food may have sucked but you didn't have to wait forever.

I respectfully disagree. Best chain burger I have ever had by a healthy margin. (Never tried in and out)

The burger places in DC are look nothing I have ever seen: Elevation Burger, Raise Hell Burger and BGR make Five Guys look like Wendy's.

As great as this sounds, I'll remain skeptical until I see how their service is this year. That was far and away the worst part about visiting the ballpark last year (dare I say, even worse than the product ON the field!)

Gino's is Good but at over $6. It ain't what it use to be!!!! It will probably cost $8. or more at the yard

Heck, I'd pay $10 just to say I ate a Gino Giant in 2012. :thumbsup1: Haven't had one since my youth. And if it ain't what it used to be, I'll survive the disappointment. It's mostly about the anticipation. :)

When you get older, it's the little things in life, you get excited about. . ;) (paging bobmc) :D

Heck, I'd pay $10 just to say I ate a Gino Giant in 2012. :thumbsup1: Haven't had one since my youth. And if it ain't what it used to be, I'll survive the disappointment. It's mostly about the anticipation. :)

When you get older, it's the little things in life, you get excited about. . ;) (paging bobmc) :D

I worked at Gino's for my first job.

In-n-Out is way over rated. I haven't had Five Guys yet.

In & Out is overrated. Fries tasted like they were the frozen kind you cans pick up at the store...burgers were OK but nothing special and they lacked flavor.

Fatburger is the better west coast chain. There is one in Columbia MD that Orlando Brown used to own. Kingburger w/ egg FTW.

I like Five Guys' burgers. I've found that the outcome is slightly different between locations, especially as to the fries. While the amount of fries is generally the same (very generous portion, as has been stated), some locations make their fries more crispy while others' fries are softer. Either way, my wife drives me crazy with the malt vinegar. I keep that stuff away from my fries. I give her the cup, I take the bag, and hope the in-store breezes don't blow too much of the vinegar smell my way.

I suppose my great failure during my trip to Vegas a few years ago was not getting a chance to try In-n-Out Burger, just to see what it was like. In my experience, Sonic burgers have been pretty decent, as well as the burgers at Steak 'n Shake. The key, as with anywhere else, is getting the product fresh. One time I was in Oklahoma City and went to the Sonic by their headquarters. It was a sit-down-type Sonic (indoors, not little tables or benches outside), which is a rarity. I've also never been to Fatburger, or Whataburger for that matter.

My brother and I are probably going to catch a game when the Royals visit in May. I don't know if we'll take in any of the food offerings, though. We don't like to wait too long or pay too much.

Archived