New food at Camden Yards

Going Underground

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to stuggys, horrible line, and when i got to the front i saw that it was actually stuggys "proudly presenting esskay hot dogs." In other words save yourself money and time and go to any other hot dog stand.

Multiple fix in stations were out of ketchup as well. Boo delaware food people

Went to stuggys, horrible line, and when i got to the front i saw that it was actually stuggys "proudly presenting esskay hot dogs." In other words save yourself money and time and go to any other hot dog stand.

Why would you put ketchup on a hotdog anyway? :D

As a man that loves ketchup it is my biggest complaint about them. It was even out on the LF upper deck, where the lines were about 2 deep as I made my way to my seat behind the plate with Gino's in hand.

Why would you put ketchup on a hotdog anyway? :D

Because it tastes good. Do you have a problem with that? :P

Had the Camden Giant. Sixteen dollars (for a basket with fries), but damn it was good. Who needs tarter sauce for crabcakes; gimmie Gino's sauce from now on!

Probably won't be buying it too often, though.

How bad was the lines? I am going tomorrow. But they might only be 18,000 in the stands.

The lines were horible, but there is really no way to properly prepare and staff that event for 47,000 fans when they will average 20,000. There is really not enough room and you would need 5k fully trained temp workers. Not happening. They can ramp up to handle 30k, but not full capacity. THe liberal food policy of Camden yards is at it's finest on days like yesterday. Bring your own or eat before (Thanks Jimbo And AO!. I stood in two lines all day and after the first one was out of my item one person before me I did not make a purchase. The other one I stood in for five minutes before I declared myself insane.

Archived