RANGERS-BUSTER Game Thread 5/07

OFFNY

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thing is, if Berken didn't screw the pooch like that, we'd all feel there's still a slight chance (rather than an infinitesimal one).

When I made my OFFNY sucks post, the score was only 7-3. That late touchdown killed us.

I dont want to be Mr Doomsday, but these are those ridiculous games where doubt starts to creep in. Matusz can't pitch in the big leagues, Reynolds plays like he's capable of, Davis gets ice cold, Markakis continues his downward trend. I guess on the bright side, Stu looked pretty dang good and Hardy is getting hot.

How long does it take to get your ERA under 4.50 if it's at 54.00? I guess Machado will be at Shortstop by then. And Cal will own this mess.

Good question. If my calculations are correct (which they usually aren't)' date=' Berken would now have to pitch about 30 consecutive scoreless innings to get his ERA back to 4.50. So yeah, not happening this year lol.

I think I would give Berken a round trip ticket to Norfolk, and tell him to give the return ticket to Dana Eveland.

QFT.

Archived