vs. RED SOX 5/22

OFFNY

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game, guys. :) That was a much needed win to prevent the words "losing streak" from dotting the headlines... that's what would've happened had we dropped our third in a row. We haven't dropped 3 in a row since the Yanks swept us early on, if I recall correctly.

Rubber match tomorrow. Hoping it will be a good one!

This game is like Game Seven of the World Series for Oriole fans.

That's kind of both good and bad.

It's fun while it's lasting! :D

Tell ya..he may not be hitting much for average but Betemit has sure had some big Home Runs for this team this year..

Clutchiosity. ;)

I dropped out of the thread early because of errands, etc., but I caught as much of the game between TV and radio as I could. Great all-around pitching effort tonight. Matusz was excellent, and he sounded good in the postgame as well. Great, great performance, and I'm glad he got a good round when he exited. Tolleson was a great contributor tonight, and those two Katz Insurance runs in the eighth were great. Betemit can be a master of timing. Still hoping Wieters can return to form at the plate; it should be only a matter of time.

Masterful Matusz

Brought massive filth akimbo

Making Boston pay

I dropped out of the thread early because of errands, etc., but I caught as much of the game between TV and radio as I could. Great all-around pitching effort tonight. Matusz was excellent, and he sounded good in the postgame as well. Great, great performance, and I'm glad he got a good round when he exited. Tolleson was a great contributor tonight, and those two Katz Insurance runs in the eighth were great. Betemit can be a master of timing. Still hoping Wieters can return to form at the plate; it should be only a matter of time.

Masterful Matusz

Brought massive filth akimbo

Making Boston pay

Your best work yet, Don!

But You have given out too muchyada

:clap3:

Archived