vs. RED SOX 5/22

OFFNY

What the hell is wrong with these guys ???

Doubront walks the lead-off batter on 4 pitches, and Tolleson comes along and swings at the first pi .....

Way to be aggressive, Tolleson !!! Great job !!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell is wrong with these guys ???

Doubront walks the lead-off batter on 4 pitches, and Tolleson comes along and swings at the first pi .....

Way to be aggressive, Tolleson !!! Great job !!!

If that's a reference to the AJ thread, I am sure you agree those were very different scenarios. Go O's.

If that's a reference to the AJ thread, I am sure you agree those were very different scenarios. Go O's.

Don't flatter yourself. I was thrilled with the home run, and was poking fun at myself because I often plead with these guys to take pitches and make the opposing pitcher work more.

Nice try, though.

Ill say this, and I dont know if anyne is listening carefully, but Brian Roberts sounds VERY confident that he will be back and active as an Oriole. None of that hesitant rhetoric

weve heard before(understandably), now it sounds like Brian has a vision that he will the Orioles second baseman batting leadoff. Almost like it's the power of positive thinking.

Good for you Brian. We are all pulling for you!

I can't say I'm surprised Roy, Brian's well rested and he's going to be a huge for us. And there is plently of room for both Brian and Andino. I'm glad we have both of these quality guys.

Ill say this, and I dont know if anyne is listening carefully, but Brian Roberts sounds VERY confident that he will be back and active as an Oriole. None of that hesitant rhetoric

weve heard before(understandably), now it sounds like Brian has a vision that he will the Orioles second baseman batting leadoff. Almost like it's the power of positive thinking.

Good for you Brian. We are all pulling for you!

I agree, Roy. It definitely sounded like he is over any sort of mental road blocks that may have been holding him back. Hopefully he isn't over them to the tune of sliding head first into first or hitting his head with a bat, but at least over it in the sense of not being too timid out there either.

Archived