vs. MARINERS 7/03

OFFNY

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a performance by Strop, G.D. awful, and the manager sits there.

...but he's often had command issues and gotten a DP at the right moment to get out of it. You keep putting runners on and what happened tonight is bound to happen. And to think people on here wanted to trade JJ and have Strop be the closer. Ridiculous.

I was asleep...woke up just in the seventh inning to watch the first hit, lost nohitter, lost shutout, lost win, blown save, lost game...this team is soooooooo terrible right now...i predict losing every game through the break..under 500 and last place...

You hate Strop?

OK Fine!!!! I lost my composure (Ironically like Strop did). I don't hate him. But I did hate is performance and Showalter has almost single-handedly lost these two games!!! He was what was holding back the teams that he managed!! That's why they all got better after he left!

Not sure why you have hate for Strop....he's been awesome pretty much all year...until tonight.
...but he's often had command issues and gotten a DP at the right moment to get out of it. You keep putting runners on and what happened tonight is bound to happen. And to think people on here wanted to trade JJ and have Strop be the closer. Ridiculous.

Quoted wrong text there...

Archived