Eddie Murray vs. Royals 8/11

weams

I was very impressed with Manny's AB. I don't think AJ could have laid off some of those pitches today, let alone at 20. It's early but he could be a #3 in the not too distant future.

It'll be interesting to see how AJ finishes the year out. I'll be pleased with 30 HRs, but he's been stuck at 24 for a while. Slowed down after the hot start. Perhaps another guy we can hope gets hot down the stretch.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It'll be interesting to see how AJ finishes the year out. I'll be pleased with 30 HRs, but he's been stuck at 24 for a while. Slowed down after the hot start. Perhaps another guy we can hope gets hot down the stretch.

Palmer said he's lost 9 lbs this year?

If we don't score this inning, I hope that we see Gregg for the 9th inning.

If we do score ........ well, we'll see what happens then.

Troy only threw 3 pitches there, Jimmy Johnson hasn't been used in 4 games, Ayala, and O' Day haven't been used at all in the last 2 games, and Strop hasn't been used tonight.

If we don't score this inning, I hope that we see Gregg for the 9th inning.

If we do score ........ well, we'll see what happens then.

Troy only threw 3 pitches there, Jimmy Johnson hasn't been used in 3 games, Ayala, and O' Day haven't been used at all in the last 2 games, and Strop hasn't been used tonight.

Plus off-day on Monday.

I still think he is looking good at the plate even with not hitting a HR in awhile. Very complete season.

Yeah I heard that. Is it unusual for guys to lose weight during the season? I doubt they can do any sort of regular strength training..

I dunno, but from watching it doesn't seem like it's something to do with a decrease in his raw power or anything as much as he just hasn't been hitting as many FBs. Lots of LDs and ground balls.

Is there any way to look at his FB% by month?

Archived