Time for a Bird?

Satyr3206

I just gave you a greenie.

359 posts in almost 4 years tells me that you are most likely one of those "quality over quantity" posters. ;)

I didn't know you worked for BALCO.
BALCO was the cream and the clear. Greenies are what they used to put into the "leaded" coffee.

OOOolcovers638-L.zip&file=6384175-L.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed...I'm probably the oldest non-bird poster here. I obviously need more relevant posts! :D

I'm right there with you... been here since '03 and I'm not even close to a bird. I don't really have a ton of posts, though. Someday I'll get my bird... in like 2020.

I'm right there with you... been here since '03 and I'm not even close to a bird. I don't really have a ton of posts, though. Someday I'll get my bird... in like 2020.

I just gave you a greenie, Austin.

3,820 posts in almost 9 years.

It's too bad that in a sense, you are somewhat penalized for not having a big mouth, like I do.

We'll have a lot to celebrate and you'll have plenty to post about, what with the four world championships the O's will win between now and then.

Archived