Time for a Bird?

Satyr3206

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, uh, how is it that I don't have a whole flock of birds? I'm pretty sure me and Tony are the two who have been at this site the longest now of anyone. For me, it's 11 years. There's also nothing I haven't done around here. Post. Write. Edit. Report. Negotiate.

Even got the place named best website in all of Baltimore by the Baltimore City Paper in 2004! Tony was half a world away when that happened! And not just best web sports site. BEST WEB SITE PERIOD!

And what do I have? Well, Tony is a great friend and we have fun going to games. But I don't see any birds up above my name.

(and this is a good place to mention Weams is the effing man around here, man the guy is something else)

So, uh, how is it that I don't have a whole flock of birds? I'm pretty sure me and Tony are the two who have been at this site the longest now of anyone. For me, it's 11 years. There's also nothing I haven't done around here. Post. Write. Edit. Report. Negotiate.

Even got the place named best website in all of Baltimore by the Baltimore City Paper in 2004! Tony was half a world away when that happened! And not just best web sports site. BEST WEB SITE PERIOD!

And what do I have? Well, Tony is a great friend and we have fun going to games. But I don't see any birds up above my name.

(and this is a good place to mention Weams is the effing man around here, man the guy is something else)

John, I know that you used to have birds, and I remember thinking after your absence when you returned, you had newbie rep.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Archived