Time for a Bird?

Satyr3206

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed ... I'm probably the oldest non-bird poster here. I obviously need more relevant posts! .:D

You may be the oldest, but you're probably not the oldest. :scratchchinhmm:

I watched a movie once called I Wanna Hold Your Hand. A radio station asked a trivia question for free tickets to see the Beatles on the Sullivan Show.

The question was, "Who was the youngest Beatle?"

One person said "George," another person said "Ringo," and they were both right. :eek:

George was the youngest Beatle, because at that time, he was 20 years-old, while Paul was 21, John was 23, and Ringo was 23.

But ......... Ringo also could lay claim to being the youngest Beatle, because he was the last to join the band in 1962, hence he was both the oldest AND the youngest Beatle. ;)

You may be the oldest, but you're probably not the oldest. :scratchchinhmm:

I watched a movie once called I Wanna Hold Your Hand. A radio station asked a trivia question for free tickets to see the Beatles on the Sullivan Show.

The question was, "Who was the youngest Beatle?"

One person said "George," another person said "Ringo," and they were both right. :eek:

George was the youngest Beatle, because at that time, he was 20 years-old, while Paul was 21, John was 23, and Ringo was 23.

But ......... Ringo also could lay claim to being the youngest Beatle, because he was the last to join the band in 1962, hence he was both the oldest AND the youngest Beatle. ;)

Oh yes...I was only speaking of OH longevity. I've seen how old some of these posters are, and I'm not NEAR the oldest! ;)

In honor of the Orioles first winning season in a coons age I think Tony should give out Birds to some of the long suffering Hangouters.

Feel free to chime in.

Sorry man, those are earned through the hard work of quality baseball analysis.... or being funny, or agreeing with someone and repping them, or the best way yet, just be nice to weams! Since I gave him rep powers (25 points, unlimited amount a day) he's put about 20 people over personally. ;)

Seriously, the best way to earn rep is to rep others often for good posts, provide good information into the community, or generally be a part of the community as a whole. I know I personally give out rep points for good informational posts, started threads that generate a lot of discussion, good statistical analysis, interesting comments/posts, or making me laugh out loud.

Sorry man, those are earned through the hard work of quality baseball analysis.... or being funny, or agreeing with someone and repping them, or the best way yet, just be nice to weams! Since I gave him rep powers (25 points, unlimited amount a day) he's put about 20 people over personally. ;)

I always knew I liked weams a lot. Such a friendly, good lookin' fellow... :)

Archived