vs BLUE JAYS 9/24 GAME TWO

Goober Noodles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Bordick, a pitch away from catastophe has been the story of Jake's entire career. Close to getting out of it don't count. This is the worst played Game by the Os in a month. I too am just feeling a losing streak coming on with Chen done, Hammel never came back, Markakis gone, etc. This amazingly noble pursuit of MFYs is about to fall away, i fear. I desperately hope i am wrong, but it just feels that way. We now MUST win the two left against this pitiful team and the pressure may be finally starting to get through.

What the Frick! Many of us just asked for a winning season this year and if you are honest with yourselves, most of you said that wouldn't even happen! Sure, we are down and we most likely will not win, but this team has done EVERYTHING that they were told they couldn't, shouldn't or wouldn't.

I sure as heck hope we make the playoffs and it isn't a given because the other teams in the race are filled with professionals too. But I am not giving up now on this game, not tomorrow, and not until the last possible pitch of our last possible chance in whatever situation that may be, because this is my freaking team and if they won't give up, neither the heck will I!

This is going to come down to the final series against th rays and with their pitching we will get swept and miss the playoffs
Good point. Division is virtually gone now.. and now WC up in air. Yankees did not lose to Jays. Romero was awful and couldn't capitalize. Games like this could start a spiral..
I hope we didn't peak last week and now we're on the decline. If thats the case, i dont see us making the playoffs
Man it's a good thing endy Chavez came up to bat right there.

I might have actually gained some respect back for Showwalter if he had actually pinch hit for him but nope' date=' he let Chavez go up there and strike out on 4 pitches.

Well done Buck........you da man![/quote']

Is there some sort of joy that people get out of posting this chicken little stuff? I don't get it.

Before we started playing tonight, the division was going to be very tough to get. The team is also still set up well to win the top wild card. None of that changed last inning.

And re Endy Chavez...you missed that thread by about a week.

lol at all of you. O's split a double header and everyone goes crazy. O's still have >80% equity to make the playoffs. Get brains.

There's no reason to lose a game to the Jays right now. Watch, the Yankees will sweep the four they play against them.

Where do the Jays get the nerve. If you wanna play spoiler, please by all means. But be an equal opportunity spoiler.

Archived