Offseason moves - Is McLouth the biggest one?

Guest hutch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

Sources: #Mariners have discussed three-year deals with Hamilton in range of $20M to $25M per season.

If Josh Hamilton is going for 3/75, wouldn't that be in our price range? It seems that if Petey is serious about contending, then this is the move to make. With Reynolds off the books, Roberts off next year, and more money coming in in 2014, this doesn't seem like a ridiculous contract at all. I will be beside myself if Seattle gets him for three years and less that 75 mill.

If Josh Hamilton is going for 3/75, wouldn't that be in our price range? It seems that if Petey is serious about contending, then this is the move to make. With Reynolds off the books, Roberts off next year, and more money coming in in 2014, this doesn't seem like a ridiculous contract at all. I will be beside myself if Seattle gets him for three years and less that 75 mill.

Forget about Hamilton- it's not happening.

Good for you.

As I was saying ...... you sound like you are always miserable/pissy about the Orioles' front office, and you seem to get something out of that. If that's what makes you happy, then I hope you at least have fun with it.

OFFNY

Like my EX! Some people are only happy, when they are miserable, and making others miserable!

I refuse to stop believing until he signs somewhere else. One thing I just thought about. I dont like DD, because we arent getting any leaks like we use to.

That's fine. But I hope he signs tonight so that we can at least switch from the tiresome "sign Hamilton!" comments and threads to the slightly less-tiresome "GRRR, I can't believe we didn't sign Hamilton!" comments and threads.

Archived