Season Ticket Arriving?

oriolefan123

I got the 13 game Sunday package. I haven’t received an email or tickets yet. I did receive my opening day tickets like everyone else did that got them. My first game is April 7th (3rd home game of season) meaning if I receive my season tickets by Friday March 29th than I will have them over a week before I even need them. So why is everyone acting like they have a huge dick forced up their ass? "Wonder why I bothered with season tickets"? If they don’t sit around your house for a month collecting dust it’s not worth it? You guys sound like a bunch of whining *****es. You will have your tickets before you need them.

Fair statement, but I go out of the country Thursday and don't get back until Saturday April 6... My first planned game. Therefore, I have to get a friend to drive by my house daily and hope the tickets are there. So I feel I have an excuse. My statement about buying season tickets was bc had I bought individual game tickets, I would have them already. Also, I could choose the 13 games to go to. So what am I paying for? $2 off each game and nicely printed tickets? It's just frustrating that most of us paid in full months ago, and have nothing to show for it. I'll be the first to admit that I'm being inpatient, but is it too much to ask for a statement or update?

To each his own I guess. Word.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just received my shipping email as well. 2 infraction points, whatever that means. Well worth it. :)

It means your post was highly inappropriate and broke board rules for language. You can be critical of the organization as much as you like, but your choice of words broke board rules. Hopefully in the future you will choose them more carefully.

It means your post was highly inappropriate and broke board rules for language. You can be critical of the organization as much as you like, but your choice of words broke board rules. Hopefully in the future you will choose them more carefully.

I was actually backing the organization but I get what your saying. Word.

And after I write all that, I get my shipping email. Says mine will be here tomorrow. Hope everyone else gets theirs today! Go O's.

FYI, I had a question for FedEx - something in the tracking information led me to believe it required a signature. I called and they said no, and that the package is in the van now and I should get it by the end of the day. My tracking info says it will be delivered by tomorrow, so I guess that's worst-case scenario. Maybe you'll get yours today, too.

FYI, I had a question for FedEx - something in the tracking information led me to believe it required a signature. I called and they said no, and that the package is in the van now and I should get it by the end of the day. My tracking info says it will be delivered by tomorrow, so I guess that's worst-case scenario. Maybe you'll get yours today, too.

I also received my email, Looks like Wednesday ,most if not all should receive the tickets. I know it is no signature required. Does your tracking information say it is on the van?

Mine is coming all the way from Memphis.

[video=youtube;wvarPF5zlUA]

I also received my email, Looks like Wednesday ,most if not all should receive the tickets. I know it is no signature required. Does your tracking information say it is on the van?

Yep, mine says out for delivery, even though the estimated delivery still says Wednesday by 4:30 p.m. Sounds like they're just covering their bases.

Archived