6/19: Orioles at Tigers

Don Quixote

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not aware that I've broken rules. I have 1 infraction for saying Angelos refuses to die. I don't troll. I just say what I believe.

Let me help you out here. We also can remove users that don't fit our community. You argue with everyone, say ridiculous things that you can't back up, call stats, facts, and metrics stupid because they don't support what your eyes tell you.

We have a great community because we are fairly exclusive. No everyone is a fit for our community, but I'm sure there our others out there where you would fit in better.

We here in reality are probably not the right place.

Let's just watch the rest of the game, eh?

I am watching the game, I am simply asserting just how correct I am and how wrong everybody else is, and I also want to say that I ........

Oh yeah, I'm OFFNY, not Calm Under Fire.

I work for a catering company and I did an event that Manfra and Angel attended. I'd never actually seen their faces before but recognized their voices immediately. My manager told me Angel, Manfra, and Dempsey are always the drunk guys at parties, but they had a game to get to that night at OPACY so unfortunately I did not get to talk with them.

Getting paid to watch and call games and then going to parties and getting drunk. That is just horrible...

Archived