"Crush" Davis in the HR Derby

TonySoprano

Decided to pass on watching the HR Derby live, but wanted to check ESPN to see how Davis did... to my shock its still going...3hrs later!?

Props to anyone who manages to watch this whole thing from start to finish.

All of the empty seats immediately behind the batter is not a good look for the event...

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All of the empty seats immediately behind the batter is not a good look for the event...

I watched the whole thing and I did not notice many empty seats in the whole stadium. To be honest, out of all of the major sports, I would go off to say the MLB All Star game and HR Derby are the most exciting. Just a personal preference.

I watched the whole thing and I did not notice many empty seats in the whole stadium. To be honest, out of all of the major sports, I would go off to say the MLB All Star game and HR Derby are the most exciting. Just a personal preference.

Oh most definitely. I just meant that at the end there, the seats immediately behind the batter were very empty.

Oh most definitely. I just meant that at the end there, the seats immediately behind the batter were very empty.

They probably heard about Chris' hand and were completely devastated that they witnessed such a tragedy.

Because Jay-Z needs more $, sick. He even took a swipe at Scott Boras on his new album. Really? From crack dealer fighting with gangs to Scott Boras?:)

Jay-Z is so overrated as a rapper. Give me Lil Wayne, Drake or Wale any day of the week over Jay-Z.

Because Jay-Z needs more $, sick. He even took a swipe at Scott Boras on his new album. Really? From crack dealer fighting with gangs to Scott Boras?:)

Jay-Z is so overrated as a rapper. Give me Lil Wayne, Drake or Wale any day of the week over Jay-Z.

I like rap and Jay Z is not even a good rapper. That is the sickest part of it all.

Archived