"Crush" Davis in the HR Derby

TonySoprano

Because Jay-Z needs more $, sick. He even took a swipe at Scott Boras on his new album. Really? From crack dealer fighting with gangs to Scott Boras?:)

Jay-Z is so overrated as a rapper. Give me Lil Wayne, Drake or Wale any day of the week over Jay-Z.

Give me Canibus before any of those guys. I don't like them either. Canibus is a good rapper.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because Jay-Z needs more $, sick. He even took a swipe at Scott Boras on his new album. Really? From crack dealer fighting with gangs to Scott Boras?:)

Jay-Z is so overrated as a rapper. Give me Lil Wayne, Drake or Wale any day of the week over Jay-Z.

Hope you're being sarcastic.

1 thing I noticed from the HR derby was Davis' crazy power to the opposite field. The other hitters were pulling the ball 450 feet. Davis was hitting opposite field shots just as far. I thought it was funny when the announcer said that a hitter had really sprayed the ball over the park, and all his HR were to far right field.

ESPN sez that Davis had the longest HR of the night at 502 feet.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/allstar13/story/_/id/9481261/yoenis-cespedes-oakland-becomes-first-non-all-star-win-home-run-derby

Bottom of the article under 'Notes'.

I don't think that is accurate. I saw the one he hit where the tracker said 502 and that homerun was nowhere near that distance. It wasn't nearly as far as most of the homeruns hit. The tracker was off occasionally.

Archived