We like Peralta for LF

andrewrickli

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Peralta has been asking in the 4-yr $56M range to as much as $75M for 5. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Mets&src=hash">#Mets</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Yankees&src=hash">#Yankees</a> interested, but not at those prices. Will they fall?</p>— Joel Sherman (@Joelsherman1) <a href="

">November 22, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Or this.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peralta isn't for LF. It's either to quicken the McLouth negotiations or backup for a Hardy trade, and Baltimore doesn't want to make Hardy think he is being dealt by bringing in a SS/3B, instead we are trying to sign Peralta to play "LF"

Well, hopefully Hardy doesn't open this thread then! ALL THAT WORK FOR NOTHING!!!!

This thread is getting funnier by the minute.

MLBTR projected that Peralta would get 3/30. Then they said he was looking for 3/45. Now they are reporting he wants 4/56 or 5/75..............meanwhile the O aren't sure they want to pay their LFer 2/10,

Does anyone think that the O's and Peralta live on the same planet?

The more I think about it the more this seems like someone somewhere blowing smoke to try and stir the pot. I think if Duquette heard that asking price he'd bode farewell and look elsewhere. Not to mention he doesn't play LF. I think we are all hearing a load of steamy (vegetables). Maybe Peraltas agent trying to get the Yankees or Mets on the edge of their seats and be inclined to do the deal Peralta wants. Otherwise why would we want a PED guy at premium prices at a less valuable position? Doesn't sit right with me....

But is his wife pregnant?

He did not marry her yet. Did he?

Adrienne-Acton-JJ-Hardy-girlfriend-fiancee-pic-200x200.jpg

Sometimes it just pays to be famous. You really can get away with a lot of things that us regular folk can not. Primary example of this is how JJ Hardy's fiance Adrienne Acton and how they met.

Acton is a former softball player at the University of Arizona. While she was playing at the College World Series in 2007, Hardy happened to catch a game on TV. Clearly smitten by Acton, he called the school the next day and arranged a meeting. I mean, are you kidding me? That never works. But for Hardy, the ballsy move payed off and the couple appears happily engaged... although we are not sure when the happy day is scheduled for.

- See more at: http://www.playerwives.com/teams/mlb/baltimore-orioles/#sthash.KvEFbdDs.dpuf

This thread is getting funnier by the minute.

MLBTR projected that Peralta would get 3/30. Then they said he was looking for 3/45. Now they are reporting he wants 4/56 or 5/75..............meanwhile the O aren't sure they want to pay their LFer 2/10,

Does anyone think that the O's and Peralta live on the same planet?

LOL. Exactly. The Tigers passed on offering him 1/14 and he's wanting 5/75?!

Archived