Who are you willing to trade for real improvement?

Hallas

I actually agree with you. His stock will never be higher IMO. Should have traded Hammel a year ago after that one great season. At this point, I'd even say Wieters may be more valuable to the ball club in the long run. Assuming Boras doesn't make it unmanageable.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would trade Manny he is the one you will get the biggest return. Then I would trade Gausman he would probably get you a solid player.

If we only had one or two more years of team control on those guys I would look to trade them too. But since that is not the case, I am looking to trade the valuable pieces we have that are soon to walk away.

If we only had one or two more years of team control on those guys I would look to trade them too. But since that is not the case, I am looking to trade the valuable pieces we have that are soon to walk away.

You aren't going to get as much as those guys are worth. Trade the guys you will get the most for. Manny will get you the most in return. Trading Wieters or Hardy isn't going to get you anything. The players we get in return won't be as good as they guys we are losing.

Who is going to play First?

In all three trade scenarios there is a 1B MLB-ready player to replace CD. They are no where up to par with CD, but they all have upside and that was the whole point of the trades. To take a hit in the 1B area and improve significantly in many other areas.

You aren't going to get as much as those guys are worth. Trade the guys you will get the most for. Manny will get you the most in return. Trading Wieters or Hardy isn't going to get you anything. The players we get in return won't be as good as they guys we are losing.

OK, you don't think you would get as much for Chris Davis as you would for Gausman? OK.

OK, you don't think you would get as much for Chris Davis as you would for Gausman? OK.

Gausman isn't ready to be a starter in the bigs he has two pitches. If I could get a quality starter for him I would trade Gausman. I am not going to trade Chris Davis as we need him in the line-up. Are we going to get more in return than what Chris Davis will provide the next two years? I highly doubt it.

Yup let's trade all the good players we have. Plus no team is gonna give up that much for Davis folks.

Here's a crazy idea and i know it's crazy. Just take the payroll to 115m

This x 1000

No team is gonna over pay for Davis. Maybe they will if he has another monster year.

Archived