When will Manny be back????

webbrick2010

After opening up the check book it seems that the season could get derailed by Manny's slow healing knee.

Last I heard he isn't even running????

Two to 3 weeks of rehab games

are we now looking mid may???

Does anyone have any info??

Geez, Jerry Rice returned in 4 months to play FOOTBALL after ACL reconstruction. They said Manny's surgery was not as serious or difficult to return from as ACL and yet

He isn't even running???

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After opening up the check book it seems that the season could get derailed by Manny's slow healing knee.

Last I heard he isn't even running????

Two to 3 weeks of rehab games

are we now looking mid may???

Does anyone have any info??

Geez, Jerry Rice returned in 4 months to play FOOTBALL after ACL reconstruction. They said Manny's surgery was not as serious or difficult to return from as ACL and yet

He isn't even running???

Everyone heals at a different rate.

I'd rather have Machado come back at his own rate.

He obviously has a long career ahead of him.

Also, who knows what other benfits that Rice may have been exposed to in his recovery?

The last time I checked the NFL does not test for HGH.

HGH obviously enhances physical recovery.

Everyone heals at a different rate.

I'd rather have Machado come back at his own rate.

He obviously has a long career ahead of him.

Also, who knows what other benfits that Rice may have been exposed to in his recovery?

The last time I checked the NFL does not test for HGH.

HGH obviously enhances physical recovery.

good point... Rice probably did have some chemical help

I want Manny back when he's ready, so that he can have a great career and not re-injure himself to play an extra week or two in his second season.

That said, the faster we can get Flaherty moved to a utility role, the better.

I want Manny back when he's ready, so that he can have a great career and not re-injure himself to play an extra week or two in his second season.

That said, the faster we can get Flaherty moved to a utility role, the better.

So if Flaherty is pushed to the utility role... who do you see as the starting 2B... If you say Lombardozzi then I think we would have been better off signing Roberts

So if Flaherty is pushed to the utility role... who do you see as the starting 2B... If you say Lombardozzi then I think we would have been better off signing Roberts

I want Manny at third and Schoop at 2nd, with Flaherty as the super sub, like what Melvin Mora was when he first came up. Flaherty's bat is not an everyday lineup kind of guy.

I want Manny at third and Schoop at 2nd, with Flaherty as the super sub, like what Melvin Mora was when he first came up. Flaherty's bat is not an everyday lineup kind of guy.

I like that.... the heck with Schoop's service time let's win now... which is why I'm frustrated that the team is trying to survive the first 25-30 games without Manny.

When he's healthy. I gotta say though, the whole offseason we were fed some BS. He's obviously not ahead of schedule like they said he was.

Maybe we should dope him up like Terrell Suggs and call it a miracle that he's back. :/

But seriously...he's 21 years old. Just had reconstructive surgery on his knee 5 months ago. The timetable for that kind of surgery is typically 4-6 months. And can often times be much longer.

FWIW, I'm expecting him back the beginning of May,

Archived