vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/22

OFFNY

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know what it is about our pitchers and their inability to finish the job or to just get deep in a

games. But I know this, if it isn't fixed, this team is in a world of trouble.

Roy they're not good.

They have the fewest number of 6 innings starts in all of mlb other than the diamondbacks.

No, I'm not kidding. They can't get deep into games. The bullpen is constantly trying to bail them out.

Good thing we have plenty of arms at AAA and below. This DD has it going on!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Miguel Gonzalez middle name seems to be "six innings at most" <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Orioles&src=hash">#Orioles</a></p>? Ken Weinman (@KenWeinmanSport) <a href="
">April 23, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why should Weinman pick out Gonzalez to make that lame crack at. Our entire staff is full of high count 5 inning pitchers. Its amazing how year after year this team cant produce one guy who can get through 5 or 6 without being at 100 pitches.

I don't know what it is about our pitchers and their inability to finish the job or to just get deep in a

games. But I know this, if it isn't fixed, this team is in a world of trouble.

We don't strike people out in general. Then the other team sees our guys for the 3rd or 4th time and they can't get through it.

They have the fewest number of 6 innings starts in all of mlb other than the diamondbacks.

No, I'm not kidding. They can't get deep into games. The bullpen is constantly trying to bail them out.

whatever man you guys who cry and ***** only come out once the game get tied or the other team gets ahead. Its really annoying to see you guys come out of the woodwork when things start to go wrong.

So I guess you are going to complain about Tillmans sub 2 ERA, or the fact that Miguel has pitched 3 pretty good games in a row, or that Chen gave the Os a fighting chance and that Norris has done ok as of late.

Archived