2 Shutout Innings.

6 Up, 6 Down.

3 Strikeouts.

23 Pitches (18 Strikes, 5 Balls.)

(vs. ASTROS, 5/27)

Yet another solid outing for Brach.

3 up, 3 down.

11 Pitches (8 Strikes, 3 Balls.)

The Orioles won 2 games in this series with the Astros, and Brach played a key role in both of those wins.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There were a couple of times when he seemed on the verge of losing it -- he looked gassed, to me -- but he battled through it and kept me up later than I had planned.

I know it was only the A's, but I was very impressed with him. On a night when Ubaldo doesn't get it done and Britton blows a save, the rest of the pen really got it done. It May be just a SSS illusion, but the bullpen looks deeper than it did ten days ago.

There were a couple of times when he seemed on the verge of losing it -- he looked gassed, to me -- but he battled through it and kept me up later than I had planned.

I know it was only the A's, but I was very impressed with him. On a night when Ubaldo doesn't get it done and Britton blows a save, the rest of the 'pen really got it done. It May be just a SSS illusion, but the bullpen looks deeper than it did ten days ago.

Yes, they did.

They pitched 7 shutout innings, with Britton's rare blown save sandwiched inside of them.

48th round draft pick (Padres). Traded a marginal prospect for him who's back in the O's minor league system.

The variety of pitches Brach throws and his tenacity promise to make him an effective Oriole for a few more seasons.

48th round draft pick (Padres). Traded a marginal prospect for him who's back in the O's minor league system.

The variety of pitches Brach throws and his tenacity promise to make him an effective Oriole for a few more seasons.

Pretty sure Devin Jones retired shortly after resigning here.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Archived