vs. Texas Rangers, 6/3

weams

Ubaldo, God!!. We have had plenty of pitchers who do that number of immediately, and I mean immediately, giving up leads right back to the other team. It is depressing that this guy will just be given the ball every turn for three years irrespective of how bad he might pitch.

Yep. 1 run in 4 innings is terrible for a pitcher... Yeah our pitchers have had a lot of bad starts but it's pretty dumb to say stuff like this every time a pitcher gives up a run when he's pitching well.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

DOWN ON THE AA FARM

9 OUTS: 4 Strikeouts, 3 Popouts, 2 Flyouts

EDUARDO RODRIGUEZ O (vs. AA-New Hampshire, 6/03)

IP:. 3

H:o 8 (1 Triple, 2 Doubles, 5 Singles)

R:O 6

BB: 1

SO: 4

Pitches: 65 (41 Strikes, 24 Balls)

2013 ERA: 6.07 (AA-Bowie)

* 7-Inning Game

PITCHES BY INNING

18 (11 Strikes, 71 Balls)

11 (81 Strikes, 31 Balls)

36 (22 Strikes, 14 Balls)

Yikes!

Jim Gentile in the house!!!

Ubaldo, God!!. We have had plenty of pitchers who do that number of immediately, and I mean immediately, giving up leads right back to the other team. It is depressing that this guy will just be given the ball every turn for three years irrespective of how bad he might pitch.

He gave up a solo HR to a good hitter.

That is the only hit he has given up out of the infield all night.

He is not pitching badly. What do you expect, a shutout every time out?

James Shields started for KC tonight. St Louis has 7 runs.

Tim Lincecum started for SF tonight. Cincinnati has 8 runs.

Jaime Garcia started for SL tonight. KC has 6 runs.

Gavin Floyd started for Atlanta tonight. Seattle has 5 runs.

Yovani Gallardo started for Milwaukee tonight. Minnesota has 4 runs thru 3 innings.

Our opponent has up 1 run in 4 innings and the board is full of nothing but complaints about how bad he is.

It's truly pathetic.

Because! Peter Angelos!

Video replay itself isn't bad... this current implementation is. Like has been said before, it needs to be changed... either the managers have to challenge immediately and not stall half of forever, or they take a fifth umpire and have him auto-review the close plays for 10-15 seconds and overturn obviously wrong calls. The way they have in set up now seems designed to take as long as possible, and it can be agonizing.

We have had this discussion. The dark side has prevailed. I wouldn't have to change it, because I wouldn't have implemented it. IMHO, You can't change it in a way that does not lengthen the game and lead to nonsensical things like managers stalling, video guys on teams etc.

This. The offense has been awful 4/5 games going into this one, and only have 1 in 4 innings tonight. They look good but that doesn't mean much if you can't score runs. Just need to get the job done.

The O's have just 1 run over the past 4 innings? Holy smoke! I didn't realize they had gone that many innings with just 1 run! I'm switching to the Yankees. I realize now how hopeless the O's are. Thanks!

The O's have just 1 run over the past 4 innings? Holy smoke! I didn't realize they had gone that many innings with just 1 run! I'm switching to the Yankees. I realize now how hopeless the O's are. Thanks!

The Red Sox scored some runs. WHY CAN'T WE!

Archived