vs. Texas Rangers, 6/3

weams

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It takes away from the great play to immediately have to go through this garbage of appealing/looking at the video. The manager doesn't come out to argue but just to stall for the video guy. The manager now comes out twice as often on plays that he would definitely NOT come out to argue in years past. It is the same way watching football. You see a great play, but then you have to go through this wringer of watching the replay, challenge, overturn, etc. It makes the game much less enjoyable.

Video replay itself isn't bad... this current implementation is. Like has been said before, it needs to be changed... either the managers have to challenge immediately and not stall half of forever, or they take a fifth umpire and have him auto-review the close plays for 10-15 seconds and overturn obviously wrong calls. The way they have in set up now seems designed to take as long as possible, and it can be agonizing.

I feel slightly manipulated by that 5 hour energy ad. If they wanted to honor our fighting men they wouldn't mention themselves in the ad, but they do, and i think its very

manipulative.

A portion.

Ubaldo, God!!. We have had plenty of pitchers who do that number of immediately, and I mean immediately, giving up leads right back to the other team. It is depressing that this guy will just be given the ball every turn for three years irrespective of how bad he might pitch.

Ubaldo, God!!. We have had plenty of pitchers who do that number of immediately, and I mean immediately, giving up leads right back to the other team. It is depressing that this guy will just be given the ball every turn for three years irrespective of how bad he might pitch.

4 years.

Nothing wrong with that. Solo shot to a dangerous hitter. Offense just needs to put up some more runs.

This. The offense has been awful 4/5 games going into this one, and only have 1 in 4 innings tonight. They look good but that doesn't mean much if you can't score runs. Just need to get the job done.

This. The offense has been awful 4/5 games going into this one, and only have 1 in 4 innings tonight. They look good but that doesn't mean much if you can't score runs. Just need to get the job done.

They are the worst, most undisciplined team I have ever seen. Even the FANS should be fired.

o

DOWN ON THE AA FARM

9 OUTS: 4 Strikeouts, 3 Popouts, 2 Flyouts

EDUARDO RODRIGUEZ O (vs. AA-New Hampshire, 6/03)

IP:. 3

H:o 8 (1 Triple, 2 Doubles, 5 Singles)

R:O 6

BB: 1

SO: 4

Pitches: 65 (41 Strikes, 24 Balls)

2013 ERA: 6.07 (AA-Bowie)

* 7-Inning Game

PITCHES BY INNING

18 (11 Strikes, 71 Balls)

11 (81 Strikes, 31 Balls)

36 (22 Strikes, 14 Balls)