@ Nationals 7/7

nevadaO

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really can't believe that Davis is playing in these games. Inexcusable to sit Pearce with Davis hitting as he has been.

It's just two National League games. Benching Davis for two games won't kill him.

I hear you my brother. On the other hand if Davis ever breaks out of it. If he's hot we can make a real drive to win the division.

I really can't believe that Davis is playing in these games. Inexcusable to sit Pearce with Davis hitting as he has been.

It's just two National League games. Benching Davis for two games won't kill him.

Buck says he's resting Pearce with the hammy.

Shhhh....

o

If Hundley gets a hit today, he'll be 49 games away from tying Joe DiMaggio's streak from 1941.

How long will that take him? 3 years?

I went to a store that advertised as "OPEN 24 HOURS."

When I got there, the owner was locking the doors, closing up to go home.

I pointed out that the store was supposed to be open for 24 hours.

He replied, "Yeah, but not in a row."

Steven Wright

I hear you my brother. On the other hand if Davis ever breaks out of it. If he's hot we can make a real drive to win the division.

I'm still hoping for it. Davis remains one of my favorite Orioles but with just two games in an NL park this week...he simply doesn't need to be playing. Pearce makes much more sense in the short term. Regular line-ups can resume when the series shifts to Baltimore.

Archived