vs. ANGELS, 7/30

OFFNY

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sure as heck think so especially on the third hitter.

That's a shame. I wish Earl Weaver could magically reappear in ghost form and scream at the umps when they do that. Absolute nonsense. I think there MUST be some kind of recourse for teams that feel they're getting squeezed. And if an ump is consistently bad, he must go. ARGH. Hate it. What message does that send to a young guy like KG? Groove your FB down the pipe or walk the guy? Friggin' ridiculous.

That's a shame. I wish Earl Weaver could magically reappear in ghost form and scream at the umps when they do that. Absolute nonsense. I think there MUST be some kind of recourse for teams that feel they're getting squeezed. And if an ump is consistently bad, he must go. ARGH. Hate it. What message does that send to a young guy like KG? Groove your FB down the pipe or walk the guy? Friggin' ridiculous.

I feel for him especially since i think he got squeezed in his last start too.

I am known for not carrying about steroids.

I don't think a clean Cabrera was ever fantastic on the mound.

Certainly could have been though I don't recall him testing positive. I think he was more of a head case and then lost his mechanics altogether, but it certainly could have been.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Certainly could have been though I don't recall him testing positive. I think he was more of a head case and then lost his mechanics altogether, but it certainly could have been.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he stopped using when they started testing. Without the big time velocity he couldn't get away with the lack of command.

*That is pure speculation on my part.

Archived