Final Day Trade Rumor Countdown thread. (Deadline 4 PM)

weams

Yeah, I wish Hundley and Joseph had more pop but they do a good job with the staff. Would have liked to upgrade 2B too but Schoop does play good D there and you need a trading partner to trade.

Weren't a lot of middle-infield options on the market, to be honest.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And what makes you think we wouldn't have had to give up Gausman? Looks like the Rays wanted MLB players instead of prospects. I'm guessing if there were any discussions, they centered on Gausman.

Because gausman would have gotten more return than what the rays actually for Price if he was being traded

Why do we always sit on our thumbs and watch the world beaters get better? For once why cant we just go deep and get a bonafide player to help us on our journey. I'm sick of this. God!!

Like Adam Jones?

Why do we always sit on our thumbs and watch the world beaters get better? For once why cant we just go deep and get a bonafide player to help us on our journey. I'm sick of this. God!!

Andrew Miller may be the most Bonafide player traded today. It would be like us trading Britton and O'Day.

I love the Miller trade TBH. I was happy with us staying pat and adding the BP arm. However, I am a little Salty with what Detroit gave up to get Price. I feel like we could have done better.

Who do we have that is Smyly? Who do we have that is Austin Jackson? Who do we have that is 18 in A ball and plays a premium position.

Andrew Miller may be the most Bonafide player traded today. It would be like us trading Britton and O'Day.

And instead the O's have three absolutely filthy relievers. Other teams might have their aces for 7 innings, but the O's will be deadly if they can just get 5-6 solid innings from their starters.

Archived