Filling holes this Winter

El Gordo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What we really need is a big high OBP power lefty bat. Right now our only lefties are Davis and Flaherty. Walker and Alvarez are RH, Urrutia seems to have taken a step back. Anyone think we ought to make QO to Cruz, then, assuming Cruz walks, we buy low on Kendrys Morales? I think based on our need for LH hitting, Kendrys + pick + $2-3 million per year > Nelson.

What we really need is a big high OBP power lefty bat. Right now our only lefties are Davis and Flaherty. Walker and Alvarez are RH, Urrutia seems to have taken a step back. Anyone think we ought to make QO to Cruz, then, assuming Cruz walks, we buy low on Kendrys Morales? I think based on our need for LH hitting, Kendrys + pick + $2-3 million per year > Nelson.

No thanks.

Refresh my memory - which of Chad's knee injuries happened while he was playing defense?
But he has them now, so any stress on defense can aggravate them. And how much have they decreased his range already? Moving Manny to SS is a fool's errand and fortunately DD is no fool.

Archived