vs. RAYS, 9/06

OFFNY

It's not just good idea for Davis to go the other way driving balls to the opposite field also keeps the bat in the hitting zone longer. The effect is on a breaking pitch, that doesn't quite have enough bite like the one he hit out for the HR, he can still generate some bat speed to hit one over the fence.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It stinks for fans but I see their point. They pay big dollars for mediocre regular season ratings as it is. Think how few would watch the national broadcast if you could bypass it?

I honestly only mind because I can't watch on my mobile device. I can't be in front of the TV today. I do understand, though.

It's not just good idea for Davis to go the other way driving balls to the opposite field also keeps the bat in the hitting zone longer. The effect is on a breaking pitch, that doesn't quite have enough bite like the one he hit out for the HR, he can still generate some bat speed to hit one over the fence.

I disagree only because he has so much oppo power. He should hit it where it's pitched.

Archived