vs. YANKEES, 9/13

OFFNY

That's right, Nick. Roll over. Good boy!

:ohlord:

This is why I don't like giving autographs to fans very often.

I've played my ass off for years for this team when we were losing, I've continued to do so now, as we're pounding the rest of the division into oblivion, and then I have to listen smart-ass remarks like this when I struggle at the plate.

Sincerely,

Nicholas William Markakis

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's game gets the "parade of suck" tag. Suck on the part of starting the game in the middle of all the rain, suck just having to watch those New York POSs, and suck on the part of the Orioles' general offensive effort (especially with runners on base) - probably more suck to be mentioned, but whatever.

Today's game gets the "parade of suck" tag. Suck on the part of starting the game in the middle of all the rain, suck just having to watch those New York POSs, and suck on the part of the Orioles' general offensive effort (especially with runners on base) - probably more suck to be mentioned, but whatever.

Also, suck on allowing the double steal, which allowed the Yankees to score what proved to be the winning run.

Also, suck on allowing the double steal, which allowed the Yankees to score what proved to be the winning run.

P.S. Suck on playing the infield in with runners on 2nd and 3rd and one out as early as the 2nd inning, when we were only losing by one run. That allowed the Yankees' 2nd run to score on a single (that otherwise would have been caught for a lineout) just previous to the double steal.

In my rat's ass of an opinion, that was way too early, and way too tight of a game to be using that strategy.

This is why I don't like giving autographs to fans very often.

I've played my ass off for years for this team when we were losing, I've continued to do so now, as we're pounding the rest of the division into oblivion, and then I have to listen smart-ass remarks like this when I struggle at the plate.

Sincerely,

Nicholas William Markakis

Personally I don't care about your autograph "Nick". For years you've been overpaid and overrated. You're a .285 hitter w/no power, and you never come through in the clutch, just like today.

Personally, I don't care about your autograph "Nick". For years you've been overpaid and overrated. You're a .285 hitter w/no power, and you never come through in the clutch, just like today.

Same to you, mister.

There aren't many (if any) people that care what you say or think, either.

For years, you have been a miserable old man, and you probably will be as long as you are alive.

Personally I don't care about your autograph "Nick". For years you've been overpaid and overrated. You're a .285 hitter w/no power, and you never come through in the clutch, just like today.
Yeah, he's no Brett Gardner that's for sure...:rolleyes:

Take a look at his posting history.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1004924&pp=&page=2

From the minute that he joined the OH, he's been whining about Markakis.

He reminds me of somebody else who has similar agenda(s.)

Nice effort there CJ

"If I put the ball in the tagging area, he's out and we're not talking about it," Joseph said. "I just didn't execute. Threw it up the line a bit. If I put it on the money, he's out. I didn't do my job and it cost us a run. Have to be better."

Caleb

Archived